Valeni is one of the villages of Maramures where the pure authentic is still preserved, the carved gates, the wooden houses, the costumes and the folk costume and the locals are good hosts and treat tourists like guests.
- Spindle with rakes - 14 m high, located right in Valeni
- Mineral waters from Valeni
- Barsana Monastery
- Valeni Monastery "Heroes of the 1989 Revolution"
- Memorial to the Victims of Communism,
- Museum of the Maramures village
- The Merry Cemetery in Sapanta
- Ocna Sugatag spa resort;
- Ski slope - Cavnic.
- Mocanita from the Vaser Valley
(Translated with Google Translate)