Farmhouse added to favorites
Farmhouse removed from favorites

Pensiunea Ruxi

Curtea De Arges (Arges)

Curtea De Arges (Arges)
Traveler rating:

Total reviews: 1

Negru Voda Monastery, was founded in 1215, traditionally by the Black Prince Radu. Later it was rebuilt by Basarab I and his son, Nicholas Alexander. It will be rebuilt by Matei Basarab, it becomes and the monastery.

Negru Voda Monastery is the most important monastic ensemble of Muscel. In part they come Chapel Royal of the royal court, then great church of the monastery,
Small Church - infirmary - the first quarter of the eighteenth-century bell tower of the entry inside - the eighteenth century, the royal house - the eighteenth century built on old foundations of the XIV century, houses egumenesti - the eighteenth century, Annex royal house and the cells of the early nineteenth century. Here also was the monastery and inn-Bazar, missing since 1746.

Namaiesti Monastery-Located 5 km northeast of Campulung, the church is of stone, carved in rock entirely unknown hand, dated from the first half of the century. XVI (1547). On the walls of the church you can see murals made clumsy, with figures of saints deleted southern porch, the interior is unpainted, with icons hanging on the walls. Among the many icons are miracle working icon of Virgin Mary, attributed by tradition the Evangelist Luke, framed in silver in 1798, lithographed in 1871 by Major Pope Zogeu. Alongside this was a cross old in 1601, built near the tower by Radu Postelnicu. Here there are charters in 1542 and 1572 properties in years, old books, memorial house Toparceanu G., carpet shops and macrameuri, Mateias Mausoleum, dedicated to the heroes of WWI.

Exhibition of the History of Culture exhibition is installed Namaesti-house floor in a typical musceleana with upstairs porch dating from the late nineteenth century. The family belonged to the poet George Toparceanu of 1905.

The downstairs room is arranged a documentary exhibition including photographs, manuscripts, books with dedication received Toparceanu George (1886 - 1937), newspapers and magazines, photocopies of documents.

Upstairs are two rooms: bedroom (specific interior peasant) and the camera work with objects that belonged to the writer.

Museum and archaeological reserve the Roman camp Jidava Jidava-Roman camp was part of the defensive line. It was renovated a few years ago, everything was reconstituted when one of the four gates.

There is also a small museum that includes some of the archaeological discoveries. The visit must be completed with a tour of the Museum of History in Campulung Muscel, a city located 5-10 km from Pescareasa.

(Translated by Google Translate)


Attractions and activities in the surrounding area:
  • Nature Reserves
  • Museums and galleries
  • Artistic and historical sites
  • Churches and monasteries
Sport and activities in the surrounding area:
  • Hiking
  • Fishing
  • Horse riding
  • Shopping
  • Mountain bike
Register with
Create an account at to access the services dedicated to our registered users!

Or sign in with your email

already in use
Welcome to

Click on the link youll find on our email to complete your registration