Farmhouse added to favorites
Farmhouse removed from favorites

Pensiunea Casa Vinga

Poiana Brasov (Brasov)

Poiana Brasov (Brasov)

Available services

  • Set of bathroom towels (Included)
  • Extra bed (available upon payment)
  • Wireless internet connection (Included)
  • Bicycles (available upon payment)
  • Breakfast (Included)
  • Meal (available upon payment)
  • Parking (Included)
  • Notes

  • For the period February 1, 2012 - 31 March 2012 (winter season): Rates for weekend / night (valid Friday entry and exit Sunday):

    double room - 220 lei

    apartment - 320 lei

    single 120 lei

    extra bed 60 lei-for person older than 14 years

    Rates during the week / night (valid Sunday input and output Friday):

    double room 200 lei

    apartment 300 lei

    single 100 lei

    extra bed 40 lei - for persons older than 14 years

    Remarks:

    for stays of minimum 7 nights including weekends and tariff, the tariff will be the same for all nights, no longer distinguish, for stays longer than 7 nights stay for weekend nights will be applied that;

    Package with half board:

    - A ski week from 16 January 2012 - March 31, 2012:

    910 lei / person / double room

    1225 euro / person / place in the apartment (2 persons)

    include:

    - 7 nights accommodation;

    - Breakfast - included in room rates;

    - HB in file system account - 40 euro / person / meal / day - is served a la carte restaurant;

    - 10% reduction in sports equipment rental ski or snowboard rentals from its center.

    Notes: - ski week package is accommodation prices 10% discount from the prices per night - apart from agency fee;

    - For an advance reservation is required at least 30% of the total package (non-refundable) is paid no later than 10 days before date of arrival and the remaining 70% after receipt of invoice, but only if the signal is present collaboration convention.



    For the period 1 April 2012-30 June 2012:

    Rates during the week - less per 04.06 to 04.22.12, 04.30.12 to 05.02.12 (valid Sunday input and output Friday):

    double room 130 USD

    apartment 150 lei

    single 70 lei

    Extra bed $ 20

    Rates on weekends, per 04.06 to 04.22.12, 04.30 to 05.02.12 / night (Friday entry and exit Sunday):

    double room 170 lei

    apartment 200 lei

    single 110 lei

    extra bed 40 lei

    Remarks:

    -Period 13-16.04.2012: Food and lodging package at Easter feasts include:

    -Minimum 3 nights;

    -Breakfast;

    -Breakfast celebration on the first day of Easter - mandatory for all customers, 24.04.2012, 4-course menu includes cuisine, includes not drink (it's your choice, you pay extra) - price 59 lei / person and 29 Euro / child up to 12 years.

    SALE! - For a paid holiday for two nights during the week (Sunday - Friday), is given a third night free, continued to be provided in the same period incarda Sunday - Friday. This reduction can not be combined with other discounts are granted only to availability of accommodation.

    For the period July 1, 2012 - September 30, 2012:

    Rates during the week / night (Sunday entry and exit Friday):

    double room 170 lei

    apartment 200 lei

    single 110 lei

    extra bed 40 lei

    Rates weekend / night (Friday entry and exit Sunday):

    double room 190 lei

    apartment 220 lei

    single 130 lei

    extra bed 40 lei


    (Translated with Google Translate)

Access LaPensiuni.ro
Register with LaPensiuni.ro
Create an account at lapensiuni.ro to access the services dedicated to our registered users!

Or sign in with your email

already in use
Welcome to lapensiuni.ro

Click on the link youll find on our email to complete your registration