Wooden Church (Church Hill) - the church is a historical monument dating from 1766.
It is built of wood, and now is in the process of restoration is similar to the wooden churches of Maramures.
Monument of World War Romans. Obelisk is located in front of School. It was unveiled in 1923 to honor the Romanian heroes killed in WWI. Monument has a height of 5 m and is made of concrete, marble and bronze, is surrounded by
a concrete wall. On the front is a monument commemorating Joined: "Do not weep heroes / but praised him." The obelisk are the names behind the 26 heroes
and each of the two side are names of packs of 28 heroes who fought to liberate the nation.
(Translated by Google Translate)