The castle is located in the town of Daniel Talisoara Talisoara in Covasna county, being raised by Captain Deputy lasted three seats, Daniel Mihaly.
The castle was construtit Renaissance later, around 1621, the noble buildings like Baraolt Depression.
After collectivization, castle furniture was lost, here arranged the desks. Later it was used as a warehouse for grain.
Today, the castle is under renovation.
(Translated with Google Translate)